I have used different equipment and materials for each lesson I taught. As I plan for a lesson, I keep in mind the appropriate material that can be applicable for the lesson.
Here are some examples for the activities that I presented in the Sample Lesson that I posted here:
- I used the laptop with the projector to show these exercises:
1. The bedroom vocabulary and the verb that allies with it:
2. The bathroom vocabulary and the verbs that align with it:
3. The vocabulary and the verbs that align with it:
- A sample of the assignments that were given to the students. I always try to have the L1 usage integrated into the homework.
- A sample of the quizzes that were created for the students:
– Since there are two different levels of students, Sara and I were always trying to have the quizzes and exams match the students’ level. See below for the different sets of quizzes:
1. This quiz was set for Basic students:
2. This quiz was set for Level 1 students: